Ash

Ubercommander

Hey there,

I got a small problem, I confronted Ash with my Pikachu and defeated him so I went to see him again a bit further in the game. There he told me that I did not confront him with my Pikachu and that he wouldn't need help. I know you can get a hat out of it and I would really like to get it. I even stole Ash's hat already from a Mankey.

Please can anyone help me get it?

Thanks in advance.

-Uber-

-snip-

Hi there, as what [mention]Madtrainer[/mention] has said, you can only get Ash's hat if you choose Pikachu as your starter pokémon. In this case, it won't work because you didn't choose Pikachu as your starter pokémon.

Some info, quoting for visibility:

Step 1: You must start with Pikachu as your starter.

Step 2: Meet and defeat Ash Ketchum in Viridian Forest (west of the Entrance)

Step 3: Meet Ash for the second time on Route 9 and complete his request. He lost his hat due to a Mankey incident like in the Anime.

Find a Wild Mankey on Route 9 and either catch him or use abilities like Frisk to spot if he has "Unknown Hat". Then use Covet/Thief/Pokeball to get the item or pokémon holding the item. Once you obtained the Hat.

Step 4: Speak to him again and he will give you his hat (because he found his hat in his bag)

Well Done Quest completed!

p/s: Ash's hat is NOT TRADEABLE!

I wish you a good day and I'll lock this topic as it is answered.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.