My focus sash dissapeared

Maattii

I bought the focus sash to a nice guy, i went to defeat the last champ of kanto, i put the sash to my hunter i lost the the conexion while i was fighting him and then when i reconnected it dissapeared from my pokemon and also from my bag.

Any solution?

Thanks a lot, Maattii.

Hello there,

Unfortunately, it appears that your Focus Sash was lost during a crash or rollback.

Furthermore, a Focus Sash is a one-time use item. Therefore, if your Focus Sash was used whilst in battle before the disconnect, it will also have disappeared.

I regret to inform you that we cannot restore or recover anything lost in a crash; you can read more about why that is here.

To learn how to prevent rollbacks as much as possible, I would also suggest reading this.

Despite this, there are a few ways to regain your Focus Sash:

- Potential reward for defeating the Arnie, Bruno, Koichi, Morty, Officer Shamac, Shary & Shaui, and Terminator bosses (check the Boss Guide for more info)

- Purchasable from the NPC in the Historical Site for 300 artifact pieces

- Purchasable from any PvP Coin Master for 1 PvP Coin apiece

- Purchasable from Golds Gym in Saffron City in bulk

- Purchasable from other players in Trade chat

Once again, I'm extremely sorry for the loss of your Focus Sash. However, I hope the information I've given has proved sufficient to you. Have a great rest of your week!

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hello there,

Unfortunately, it appears that your Focus Sash was lost during a crash or rollback.

Furthermore, a Focus Sash is a one-time use item. Therefore, if your Focus Sash was used whilst in battle before the disconnect, it will also have disappeared.

I regret to inform you that we cannot restore or recover anything lost in a crash; you can read more about why that is here.

To learn how to prevent rollbacks as much as possible, I would also suggest reading this.

Despite this, there are a few ways to regain your Focus Sash:

- Potential reward for defeating the Arnie, Bruno, Koichi, Morty, Officer Shamac, Shary & Shaui, and Terminator bosses (check the Boss Guide for more info)

- Purchasable from the NPC in the Historical Site for 300 artifact pieces

- Purchasable from any PvP Coin Master for 1 PvP Coin apiece

- Purchasable from other players in Trade chat

Once again, I'm extremely sorry for the loss of your Focus Sash. However, I hope the information I've given has proved sufficient to you. Have a great rest of your week!

I bought two more for beat the champ and when i lost and went to the pokecenter the 2 new focus sash dissappeared again!!! Please do anything because im losing a lot of money.

Maattii

If you want to save money, you could also find and catch a magnemite with the ability: STURDY. You can find one in Power Plant in Kanto.

It should already know the move thunder wave that you can use to paralize Mewtwo, wich make it slower.

Another type, the Mewtwo in last Kanto gym is psy and STEEL type, wich mean its weak to fire.

After it's paralized, you should outspeed it with some of your pokemon, wich make this gym more easy.

:y:

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

If you want to save money, you could also find and catch a magnemite with the ability: STURDY. You can find one in Power Plant in Kanto.

It should already know the move thunder wave that you can use to paralize Mewtwo, wich make it slower.

Another type, the Mewtwo in last Kanto gym is psy and STEEL type, wich mean its weak to fire.

After it's paralized, you should outspeed it with some of your pokemon, wich make this gym more easy.

:y:

Ty but im not worried for mewtwo, im worried that my items dissapear after i lose a combat. I thought that only happened once but it repetead and im losing money and now im afraid if what i buy.

As previously stated' date=' a Focus Sash is a one-time use item. Therefore, if your Focus Sash was used whilst in battle before the disconnect, it will also have disappeared, just like in the original game:
If the holder has full HP and is hit by an attack that would otherwise cause fainting, it survives with 1 HP. Can also protect against self-inflicted confusion damage. Protects from all strikes of a multi-strike move. Cannot protect from damage from Future Sight or Doom Desire. Disappears after use.

If you're low on money, I would highly suggest doing the dig spots around Kanto and Johto to look for buried treasure. You can look at the dig spots guide here for more information regarding this.

Another way to regain your money is rebattle trainers throughout the regions, especially if you have a Membership activated (the payouts are double if so). You can also try to farm Seafoam Island B4F, as killing wild Pokemon there give out payouts similar to trainer battles.

While a bit dated, you can also check Daeon’s Guide to Money Making, as many viable ways to farm money in the guide are still relevant today.

Again, I’m very sorry, however, there is nothing that can be done about this. Despite this inconvenience, I hope you have a good rest of your week. I'll now lock this topic as there is nothing we can do to further your case.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.