Help me please!

Scosco11

Hi, I wanted to know if there is a way to see the list of active username, because I forgot my password, username and email from my old account. :Cry: if I could find the username I would surely be able to remember my password, it's days that I try all possible combinations, but I can not because it is a username at least 3 years ago.

I looked in this list (https://pasted.co/7cb6753a) of deleted accounts, but mine is not present .. please help me!

thank you

Hi, I wanted to know if there is a way to see the list of active username, because I forgot my password, username and email from my old account. :Cry: if I could find the username I would surely be able to remember my password, it's days that I try all possible combinations, but I can not because it is a username at least 3 years ago.

I looked in this list (https://pasted.co/7cb6753a) of deleted accounts, but mine is not present .. please help me!

thank you

Hey there :Smile:

I don't think staff might be able to help you in getting your account back if you don't remember any details. To check the accounts that are created on pro, click this link. It is a very long list. So, it might be difficult for you to search your username. Or if you remember some statistics like joined date etc., make a post in the General Complaint Area sub forum and staff may help you there privately. I hope I could help you. Good luck :)

thank you

Hey there :Smile:

I don't think staff might be able to help you in getting your account back if you don't remember any details. To check the accounts that are created on pro, click this link. It is a very long list. So, it might be difficult for you to search your username. Or if you remember some statistics like joined date etc., make a post in the General Complaint Area sub forum and staff may help you there privately. I hope I could help you. Good luck :)

thank you very much! I have already tried to enter this link, but it tells me: You are not authorized to view the member list or profiles. how can I get in?

I am not sure about that. But, I think it is because your current account is not activated. First, activate your account and try again.

I tried to activate my account several times but every time he told me: Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator. :Cry:

Hello, please try the steps mentioned below:

If you're not receiving the registration email, Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo emails are the most likely to receive it so trying again with one of those should remedy that, if you're already using one of those check your junk mail and then if still nothing, make sure you typed it correctly (It occasionally isn't instant but hasn't been known to take longer than 30 minutes)

If you receive the email but the link says "Your account could not be activated" then try logging in here as often it still activates, if you could log in there you should be good to log into the game.

If you couldn't log in please read the Email issues thread for more details.

Any username used in a failed registration attempt will be locked for up to 7 days, at which point if still not activated it will become available again

Good luck :Smile:

I tried to activate my account several times but every time he told me: Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

Hello there, and foremost, sorry for the inconvenience.

Your current account is activated, since you've played with it and posted on the forums with it, don't worry. But ‒as an anti-spam security wall‒, you need to have 10 forum posts to be able to use some of the features, including browsing through the memberlist :Shy:

Please don't spam posts to reach this post count!

You can welcome new players in Meet & Greet, or have a bit of fun in Playground subforum, if you want a few posts :Smile:

Now, regarding your other account, I can't find any account mail or IP linked to your current one, but if you can provide any information about it, please post in General Complaint Area due to privacy reasons, as it would only be visible to you and the staff, there.

I will lock this topic in the meanwhile, to avoid further misinformation; I wish you a great day :Sing:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as answered[/glow] -