Borrowing Pokemons!

Zaccar

Hey,

First of all i didn't read more then page one at "Suggestions" Topic.

Whats about this topic?

Myself, and also many members more im sure, like to share/borrow Pokemon whit other Players!

Why not add a NPC who allow to share/borrow Pokemon with other trainers with a timelimite?

After the Time the Pokemon goes autom. back to the trainer hwos "borrow/sell" the pokemon before!

Expention:

Player A need a Gengar lvl80 for beating Top4

Player B have a Gengar at 84 and want to borrow to Player A,

but Player B is scared that Player A is steel his Gengar!

They both meet ar this new NPC and trade them for ~24hours!

Player A get the Gengar and can do the Boss!

PlayerB get some Items/Money/or its just for free and get his Pokemon back after 24 hours!

Both Players are happy: Player A get a poke to beat his enemy, and player B get his poke safely back!

What do you think about this idea?

Greetings Zaccar

Hey,

First of all i didn't read more then page one at "Suggestions" Topic.

Whats about this topic?

Myself, and also many members more im sure, like to share/borrow Pokemon whit other Players!

Why not add a NPC who allow to share/borrow Pokemon with other trainers with a timelimite?

After the Time the Pokemon goes autom. back to the trainer hwos "borrow/sell" the pokemon before!

Expention:

Player A need a Gengar lvl80 for beating Top4

Player B have a Gengar at 84 and want to borrow to Player A,

but Player B is scared that Player A is steel his Gengar!

They both meet ar this new NPC and trade them for ~24hours!

Player A get the Gengar and can do the Boss!

PlayerB get some Items/Money/or its just for free and get his Pokemon back after 24 hours!

Both Players are happy: Player A get a poke to beat his enemy, and player B get his poke safely back!

What do you think about this idea?

Greetings Zaccar

Hello mate :Smile:

Firstly, "Suggestions" is a sub-forum which is created for the players who want to share some new ideas which they want to be implemented in-game. You posted your opinion on the correct subforum.

Coming to your suggestion, I think this is not going to be implemented in PRO. Lending and borrowing Pokemons is a very good way of meeting and making new friends. This way, we can get know others. Before lending, everyone are scared that what if the borrower steals their Pokemon. To avoid these type of scams, the lender has to take screenshots of the trade and the full conversation. If the borrower steals their Pokemon, they can made a topic in the Report Centre and show the evidence. This way the user will be punished and the Pokemon will be returned to its user safely. Also, before making a suggestion, read this topic. Shamac had mentioned something similar to your topic in the non negotiable suggestions.

He had mentioned that 'Trade NPCs' won't be added:

Trade-evolving is a good reason to meet with other people, make friends, and join a guild. It adds to the MMO dimension and should stay as it currently is. If you're concerned about being scammed by the other user, make sure to take a screenshot of the trade-evolution agreement and trade window, and report the user if they do steal your Pokemon. If you don't feel you can trust any other users, you can find a staff member and ask them to help you with your trade-evolution instead - staff members will be glad to assist.

These are just my opinions. Good luck with your journey :)

Its very much unnecessary To implement in the game as you can easily trade with a person if you/or him willing to borrow pokes.And for the fear of getting scam part Just take a screen shot of your trade if you don fully trust the guy while borrowing pokes.In this way if the guy scams then yoi can report in forum and you will get your poke back and the scammer will get banned(most probably) ^^

ezgif_4_9cc15166bd.gif

[fade][glow=green]Disccord=BioDemon#2847[/glow][/fade]

Perhaps have an 'expiration timer' where the borrowed/loaned Pokemon automatically returns to the original owner's PC.

Unsure if this can be implemented properly with the current game engine.

It is worthwhile to make this happen for monetization purposes also since it would also open up 'time limited' items and cosmetics in the cash shop for people to preview and try on stuff (like mounts) that can't otherwise be previewed. Maybe a 2 or 3 minute 'preview' item so you can see if you like it before buying?

UPDATE: As of Dec 26 2019 they actually implemented this suggestion and put it in the game. Unfortunately the Trade quota is 4 badges so it still only helps those who likely already have a good team set going on. Oh well :(

Edited by Daedalus007

My Discord Gaming Community Server -- discord.gg/MPGWjgb

Started: 2018 Jan 24 -- IGN: Daedalus007 -- Server: Silver -- Badges: Boulder

Viridian Maze Map Improved: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/83400-viridian-maze-map-improved/