Love island help?!

Pjdouche

I'm trying to reach love island, i just want to know if i can trade pkm from kanto to reach the 120 kanto pkm req or do i have to catch them my self?

Hey there :Angel: :Angel:

To go to love island, these are the requirements:

Requirements:

1)120 Kanto Pokemons caught

2)38 evolved data

It means, you, yourself have to catch 120 Pokemons of Kanto.

If you get confused in between, view this thread -https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=7307

• Like 1

You don need catch em by your own. you can get them from your friends or buy them from dex service sellers You just need 120 caught data out of first 150 pokes( exception with legends)

ezgif_4_9cc15166bd.gif

[fade][glow=green]Disccord=BioDemon#2847[/glow][/fade]

Hi PJ,

As previously stated by the other posters, you'll need 120 Kanto Caught Data and 38 Evolved Data of Any Region in order to travel to Love Island. (Keep in mind while the requirements state "Kanto", it's referring to first generation Pokemon (#1-151); not simply any generation Pokemon caught in Kanto).

You can check if you have caught a Pokemon by looking at your PokeDex. If you have caught it, there will be a Pokeball to the bottom right, as shown here:

abe95311404ecf6acda36e05822f4a70.png

If you have evolved data of a Pokemon, you'll have the Pokeball to the bottom right as well as a star to the bottom left, as shown here:

c51c6e8745d907129b1417c83ebd615b.png

In regards to your first question however, you are able to trade with others for the Kanto Caught Data requirement.

Once a Pokemon you haven't previously caught has been traded to you, you will receive the PokeDex Data for that Pokemon.

However, you will need to evolve Pokemon yourself in order to get the Evolved Data.

Since your question has been answered now, I'll lock this topic. Have a great rest of your week!

- Locked -

• Like 1

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.