uxie gone

Romer20

:Frown: how can i catch the game update while im catching uxie help me

Hello :Shy:

Can you please mention your question more clearly so that others may help you?

If you're having any problems regarding the quest and you're stuck in between, you may view this guide which will explain you about the quest.

If you want to download the latest version of the game, here is the link to the downloads page- Downloads.

I would recommend you to first delete each and every file linked to PRO first. Then, download the new update by selecting your OS on the downloads page.

Good luck! If this is not your problem, mention it more specifically :)

Hi Romer20,

Unfortunately, you may have lost your Uxie due to a crash or rollback. Usually, this is extremely unlikely to happen when catching a legendary, but it appears to be the case here.

I regret to inform you that we cannot refund anything lost in a rollback or crash, regardless it be at the fault of the server or the user; you can find more about why that is here.

However, it is possible to re-catch your Uxie by challenging the Nikola Boss in Unknown Place. Upon defeating Nikola, you'll be given another chance at catching your Uxie once again. You can find full information regarding this boss in the Boss Guide.

If you need guidance regarding access to Unknown Place, please go ahead and check out How To Access Specific Areas.

I highly recommend challenging Nikola and catching your Uxie when the servers appear to have been stable for awhile.

This will minimize the chances of your previous situation happening all over again.

I'll also link some information as how to Prevent Rollbacks as it may be of interest to you.

However, you can only get another shot via the Nikola Boss if you got disconnected in battle, not if you lost it afterwards, while its IDs weren't wholly saved yet.

I apologize for this inconvenience and I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your Uxie; please do try to catch it again through the Nikola Boss. I'll now lock this topic as there is no further information I can possibly give you regarding this incident. Have a good rest of your week!

- Moved & Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.