[Yellow Server] Problem evolution to porygon z

Marko28

I made a trade my porygon 2 with dubious disc and in my sream appears the message for evolve and when i clik there said me "porygon 2 evolved to porygon z" but my poke still in porygon 2 and my dubious disc had be consumed

I really frustrated with that. :Nervous:

I expect a good resolution for my problem.

Hi Marko28,

I'm extremely sorry for this inconvenience, however, there's a known bug where the prompt for the evolution from Porygon2 to Porygon-Z will still pop up upon trading despite the Dubious Disc item not being held. This will result in nothing happening regardless of what decision you choose.

It appears that you did not originally have the Dubious Disc item held on your Porygon2, however, the evolution prompt still appeared, and you proceeded with the false evolution.

Afterward, you realized your Porygon2 did not evolve and assumed your Dubious Disc item was consumed.

However, it appears that you've realized this and have since attached the Dubious Disc onto your Porygon2 and attempted to evolve it into a Porygon-Z.

Was this the case? I'll be eagerly awaiting your answer; until then, have a great day! :Angel:

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hi Marko28,

I'm extremely sorry for this inconvenience, however, there's a known bug where the prompt for the evolution from Porygon2 to Porygon-Z will still pop up upon trading despite the Dubious Disc item not being held. This will result in nothing happening regardless of what decision you choose.

It appears that you did not originally have the Dubious Disc item held on your Porygon2, however, the evolution prompt still appeared, and you proceeded with the false evolution.

Afterward, you realized your Porygon2 did not evolve and assumed your Dubious Disc item was consumed.

However, it appears that you've realized this and have since attached the Dubious Disc onto your Porygon2 and attempted to evolve it into a Porygon-Z.

Was this the case? I'll be eagerly awaiting your answer; until then, have a great day! :Angel:

Hi Astraea,

If that was exactly what happened. At that time I was frustrated because the Dubious Disc is not like an evolutionary stone is much more expensive, but in the end everything happened as you indicate in your message.

Thank you very much, in the end the Dubious disc apeared a few hours later in the backpack. (At first it was not in my bag, i checked it 3 times)

Hey Marko28, thank you for your response!

I completely understand how it may frustrate you due to the cost of the item.

It's very odd that it disappeared and then reappeared in your backpack, but regardless, I'm very happy to hear that you managed to fix the issue!

Since the issue has since been solved, I'll now lock this topic. Have a great rest of your week!

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.