Vickey

hi guys

i am just started this game i seen here ranked method available i searched about it on google and you tube i seen there most of people using elementel teams i am so impressed so i like to play but need some suggestions about fire team thats will help ful to me after i finished all 3 regions thank you :Heart:

giphy.gifRickty

If you're looking for a fire based "weather" team as they are called in competitive battling, you generally need two main things.

First being a weather setter, which means something that has the ability "Drought" or "Drizzle" in your case you want a Drought Pokemon, not much options here except for Ninetails holding a Heat Rock to extend your duration of the Drought. (Torkoal is a valid option in SM era too but I don't know if they have implemented this in PRO), Ninetails have plenty of competitively viable sets so don't worry about this too much.

Second thing being an abuser (or abusers), generally this means something that can take advantage of the weather to sweep. It generally means Pokemon with abilities such as Chlorophyll (Venusaur, Victreebel, Shiftry etc) or maybe something with Solar Power. Generally Venusaur and Victreebel is chosen for type balancing and the fact that they learn Growth, which boosts ATK and SpA by 2 stages in sun, has access to Synthesis for 75% health recovery in sun and so forth.

Rapid Spinner and Defog users are recommended in Sun team as all of the weather setup Pokemon in Sun teams are weak against Stealth Rock, this becomes extremely problematic, especially if the opponent is using a weather team as well and you need to win the weather war.

There are obviously other ways you can abuse the weather as well. For example, anything with water weakness would not have that weakness in your sun team as sun cuts the power of water type moves by 1/2.

If you need further help or ideas, feel free to contact me.

Cheers.

Contact me on Discord for faster replies.

Discord Tag: Shen#1128

If you're looking for a fire based "weather" team as they are called in competitive battling, you generally need two main things.

First being a weather setter, which means something that has the ability "Drought" or "Drizzle" in your case you want a Drought Pokemon, not much options here except for Ninetails holding a Heat Rock to extend your duration of the Drought. (Torkoal is a valid option in SM era too but I don't know if they have implemented this in PRO), Ninetails have plenty of competitively viable sets so don't worry about this too much.

Second thing being an abuser (or abusers), generally this means something that can take advantage of the weather to sweep. It generally means Pokemon with abilities such as Chlorophyll (Venusaur, Victreebel, Shiftry etc) or maybe something with Solar Power. Generally Venusaur and Victreebel is chosen for type balancing and the fact that they learn Growth, which boosts ATK and SpA by 2 stages in sun, has access to Synthesis for 75% health recovery in sun and so forth.

Rapid Spinner and Defog users are recommended in Sun team as all of the weather setup Pokemon in Sun teams are weak against Stealth Rock, this becomes extremely problematic, especially if the opponent is using a weather team as well and you need to win the weather war.

There are obviously other ways you can abuse the weather as well. For example, anything with water weakness would not have that weakness in your sun team as sun cuts the power of water type moves by 1/2.

If you need further help or ideas, feel free to contact me.

Cheers.

how to contact bro

giphy.gifRickty