Security System of PRO

Raido

Well Hello Folks,How's everyone doing?Its great to see that game is going great and now it is 99% launched,Back to topic i made this topic to ask Staff How powerfull is Security system of PRO,easy to hacked,hard or it is impossible?Can Anyone explain this?

I can only give you a partial answer, but it's never impossible for security to be compromised. Whether it be by a hacker or internal means, it's always possible for security to be compromised; the best defense is to put things in place to prevent them as much as possible. Same goes for DDOSing.

The usual reason for security compromises is due to a leaker within staff. That's why they have to be especially careful when picking up developers or others who have access to the necessary databases.

The human factor is the most troublesome. Like it was stated before, leaking. The game itself has a lot more content than others similar to it. I never saw a point in having more DEVs. We will rather have a month delay in everything that let the human factor to be questionable. Having more staff with total access often results in others DEVs being worried about their actions or if they will go loose. That being said, I am not a fan of it. You could see this being case in similar games, where people were/are given the access and later you have dozen of incidents with them which eventually slows you down, instead of speeding things up. And above all, this is how we work. I personally, would have hard times working with someone else and my productivity would be rather decreased.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.