i can't enter to celebi place pelase help

Sayedkhairill

hello i got bug for celebi quest can gm solve this

<t>I never caught celebi earlier but my dex entry got caught it. maybe i get celebi from event xmas box gift bug before,, coz i open and get celebi then gm reboot for bug legend from the box gift i missing it but my dex entry still have celebi in caught and seen please make a action careful.. i really need a celebi for bossse neroli please gm make an action !</t>

Untitled.thumb.png.a39dee23c2ae849fb29ac619a1a69787.png

Re: hello i got bug for celebi quest can gm solve this

<r><QUOTE author="Sayedkhairill" post_id="501093" time="1517138600" user_id="1934625"><s>

</s>

I never caught celebi earlier but my dex entry got caught it. maybe i get celebi from event xmas box gift bug before,, coz i open and get celebi then gm reboot for bug legend from the box gift i missing it but my dex entry still have celebi in caught and seen please make a action careful.. i really need a celebi for bossse neroli please gm make an action !

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

As you have already made a topic <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=88285"><s></s>here<e></e></URL> about your issue, no need to create a new topic. All you have to do is have patience. An admin will soon fix this when he/she is free. This was also an issue with someone else and an admin had fixed it. Just have patience and your problem will be solved :)</r>

hello please help me i got stuck with this celebi quest ? y this system say i have caught the celebi yet ? maybe i take from the xmas bug before i got the celebi can help me ? gm staff i just doing the quest now ?

- [glow=skyblue]Merged topics[/glow] -

Hello there, and foremost, sorry for the inconvenience!

The own data should now be removed from you, please try to resume your quest and tell me how it goes :Shy:

On another note, as mentioned above, creating multiple topics about the same issue does not help; if posted in the appropriate areas (it wasn't at first, but got moved already ‒ the Report Center is for reporting users only), we see the topics soon enough.

If you feel like you could have placed it better, either keep waiting, bump your topic once per day if left unanswered, or try to contact a staff member on Discord to kindly ask to move it :Smile:

• Before asking, please make sure that it hasn't been already, though!

I'm looking forward for your answer; until then, I wish you a great day!