Empty storage boxes

I had not logged on since Halloween and now all my boxes are empty. I checked them all. I can see in the Pokedex roughly which Pokemon I used to have. Can this be fixed in some kind of rollback? Or can you just delete all the progress of my account so I can just start all over again? Because either way would be fine, but this limbo with progress in Johto without my Pokemon is just not chill.

Thanks in advance!

I had not logged on since Halloween and now all my boxes are empty. I checked them all. I can see in the Pokedex roughly which Pokemon I used to have. Can this be fixed in some kind of rollback? Or can you just delete all the progress of my account so I can just start all over again? Because either way would be fine, but this limbo with progress in Johto without my Pokemon is just not chill.

Thanks in advance!

Hello :Smile:

Can you answer one question?

How many owned Pokemons does your trainer card shows you?

For example, my trainer card shows I own 150 Pokemons.

rn60g2b.png

If it shows the number of Pokemons you had before, it maybe a graphic bug and you can try deleting all of the current files related to PRO and download the latest version to see if it works. If it shows that you own lesser number of Pokemons like 5 or 6, I guess your Pokemons may have been deleted during a rollback, crash etc. and sadly, they can't be retrieved.

You said that you want staff to delete your current progress right?

Why don't you just play on a different server? :Shy:

Good luck!

I had not logged on since Halloween and now all my boxes are empty. I checked them all. I can see in the Pokedex roughly which Pokemon I used to have. This limbo with progress in Johto without my Pokemon is just not chill.

Hi :Grin:

I read that you are in Johto, are you trying to use the pc located in National Park Stop House 1?

This pc has never worked and always shows empty boxes.