Wts Shiny Unown

It's the 3th i see on Yellow Server, but i don't remember the owners of the previous Unown Shiny.

Edit : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=57759

I found that post about Shiny Unown from Yellow from last year, but the picture was deleted since :/

As far as I know it's the only one on yellow server - and I only found 2 others on other servers so far.

The link you provided shows no sign whatsoever of unown.

As far as you know, it seems limited.

I was here when i saw the picture on the link i posted : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=57759 and i confirm it was a shiny Unown from Yellow.

And in October, 6head got an other one :

1517164017-capture.gif

And it's only for the shiny Unown i remember i saw. I saw others InGame, but i can't confirm it were not the same.

Your confirmation is useless - there is no proof.

Isn't 6head on Red Server ? The pic doesn't prove it's on yellow server.

Seriously what is your guys problem ? Seems like certain people are upset they can't buy it cheap and resell it expensive for major profit.

If you don't want it just stay out of the thread. It's really not that hard.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as I know it's the only one on yellow server - and I only found 2 others on other servers so far.

The link you provided shows no sign whatsoever of unown.

I was here when i saw the picture on the link i posted : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=57759 and i confirm it was a shiny Unown from Yellow.

1517164017-capture.gif

And it's only for the shiny Unown i remember i saw. I saw others InGame, but i can't confirm it were not the same.

Seriously what is your guys problem ? Seems like certain people are upset they can't buy it cheap and resell it expensive for major profit.

First its a tier 1.

2nd : 6head play in Yellow.

So stop with your comment without any interest EL3x6.

You want a real proof? Ask Staff if there are others shiny Unown, it will be the only prove you can have, and even in that case, staff's members can lie to you :Sleeping:

Or you can go to Limbo's Discord, their discord is public on their topic on forum, and they did a list of all uncommon shinies they saw on Yellow, you will find it in that list.

1517165803-capture.gif

1517166930-capture.gif

1517166981-capture.gif

But, now just go out and prove that others shinies Unown doesn't exist on Yellow server. Good luck because i just find 2 others easy.

Or, you can grow up, and admit to yourself you are wrong about the rarity of the shiny Unown :y:

By the way, i don't care about your shiny price, everybody can make the price he want to sell PKM, and it's why the market prices are full random, it's only depends of who buy and who sell. And in the case of Unown shiny, if i got one i would sell it around 100-250k, because he is tiers 1 but stay uncommon on Yellow.

And next time, if you are unhappy about "unnecessary commentary", don't start by yourself by asking to show others shinies Unown :kiss:

Doesn't make it less rare - show me another one

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

1517164017-capture.gif

First its a tier 1.

2nd : 6head play in Yellow.

So stop with your comment without any interest EL3x6.

What are you talking about. No interest ? I'm part owner of the poke smartpants.

You want a real proof? Ask Staff if there are others shiny Unown, it will be the only prove you can have, and even in that case, staff's members can lie to you :Sleeping:

Or you can go to Limbo's Discord, their discord is public on their topic on forum, and they did a list of all uncommon shinies they saw on Yellow, you will find it in that list.

1517165803-capture.gif

1517166930-capture.gif

1517166981-capture.gif

But, now just go out and prove that others shinies Unown doesn't exist on Yellow server. Good luck because i just find 2 others easy.

Or, you can grow up, and admit to yourself you are wrong about the rarity of the shiny Unown :y:

By the way, i don't care about your shiny price, everybody can make the price he want to sell PKM, and it's why the market prices are full random, it's only depends of who buy and who sell. And in the case of Unown shiny, if i got one i would sell it around 100-250k, because he is tiers 1 but stay uncommon on Yellow.

And next time, if you are unhappy about "unnecessary commentary", don't start by yourself by asking to show others shinies Unown :kiss:

Doesn't make it less rare - show me another one

I never asked you to do that. The simple fact you can't even grasp that let's us know your confirmation of anything is useless.

I'm part owner of the pokemon. So maybe you should shut up before you open your mouth.

We already asked multiple people and to them and us it's the only one known on the yellow server. Nobody cares what you would sell it for, because you are not selling it. We are.

All of you just want to buy a rare shiny for cheap so you can rip others off. Isn't happening here. Now have a good day and stay out of the thread if you are not interested in buying it. Thank you.

Tho its a bit high s.o imo i think its really easy just to stay out of it its not a difficult thing to do people pay whatever they want for shinys same for the seller that can sell them with whatever price they feel like its sad that is consistent the players that try to lower the price of shiny pokes on forum with unecessary comments ( this is propabably unecessary too) it happened to me before so i know how it feels the best thing to do is just report what u find that is an atempt to lower the price for your shiny ! wish u the best luck and try to learn to ignore those "elite players" most people do it already :Grin:

Some shinys i own !

lunatone.gifdragonite.gifpinsir.gifkrookodile.gifsolrock.gif