Event pokes encounter rate?

Shay3100

They're incredibly rare for sure.

Glaceon took me just a couple minutes - I think I was just lucky there. But it took me some time for Bergmite, and I still haven't encounter even a single Snover after more than 4 hours of hunting.

Buneary will be a real problem since I only want a female one......inb4 it's like Ralts again and the only one I encountered is male

65746 Just 4 hrs :Cry:

I wasted at least 2 days for Froslass and since yesterday I havent seen any Burneary appeared :Cry:

i see people caught like 3~4 since event began. im not saying anything but that it sucks when you spend, in your case days. and havent found even 1.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

65774 Bergmite was my first encounter and it took me around 10 minutes to catch snover. Can't complain ^^

Bergmite is in cave? and when can catch him? i dont wanna waste time on time when he cannot be caught.

65777 Bergmite, Buneary and Glaceon.

Which of them are catchable only by PRO membership players?

Glaceon.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

65774 Bergmite was my first encounter and it took me around 10 minutes to catch snover. Can't complain ^^

Bergmite is in cave? and when can catch him? i dont wanna waste time on time when he cannot be caught.

65777 Bergmite, Buneary and Glaceon.

Which of them are catchable only by PRO membership players?

Glaceon.

Do you know in which areas can I find Bergmite and Buneary? I have never find them in the game, so I can't use the pokedex to figure out which is the precise area. Thank You.

From 2015: I'm still here

I already have Bergmite and Glaceon, only Snover and Buneary left.......now if only they would show up.

Glaceon.

Buneary too, actually.

Do you know in which areas can I find Bergmite and Buneary? I have never find them in the game, so I can't use the pokedex to figure out which is the precise area. Thank You.

Buneary is the MS only poke on Cryofrost Path, and Bergmite is in Frozen Cave (the upper level, not the one with Jessie and James). Bergmite is non-MS.