Nao consigo concluir o final da quest de sinnoh

Renatom

Queria ajuda noa consigo subir na cachoeira no final da quest esta bugado desde ja agradeço

Hey :Smile:

I think you are telling that you can't climb the waterfall which needs to be climbed to reach Sinnoh Elite four.

To climb that waterfall, one of the Pokemons in your team needs to have the move waterfall to climb that waterfall.

You can find HM waterfall at Cave of Origin B3F.

You can also find it in sinnoh Safari Area Zone 4 only if you hadn't found it previously.

Portugese translation:

Eu acho que você está dizendo que você não pode escalar a cachoeira que precisa ser escalada para alcançar Sinnoh Elite quatro.

Para escalar essa cachoeira, um dos Pokémons em sua equipe precisa ter a cachoeira em movimento para escalar aquela cachoeira.

Você pode encontrar cachoeira HM na Cave of Origin B3F.

Você também pode encontrá-lo na área Zone Zone Safari sinnoh somente se não encontrou anteriormente.

Best of luck>3

Queria ajuda noa consigo subir na cachoeira no final da quest esta bugado desde ja agradeço

[margin=24][goto=portuguese]Portuguese below[/goto]

Hello there, and foremost, sorry for the inconvenience;

Waterfall doesn't have any requirement anymore, except Hoenn's 8th badge, which you have since you are in Sinnoh. Therefore, you should be able to go up waterfalls.

[margin=6]A few steps to double check:

• Make sure you have a pokémon actually knowing Waterfall in your party when attempting to go up;
  • Make sure you're trying to climb the right waterfall;
  • Click the refresh arrow before attempting to go up the waterfall, in case your character got de-synchronized OKomkOq.png

If these steps don't help you, could you provide more informations about your issue?

• A screenshot of the waterfall you're trying to climb (click here to know
how to add images to a post) ;
A screenshot of the moveset of the pokémon you're trying to use Waterfall with;
If you can't climb at all, or if it starts climbing then goes down by itself again.

I'm looking forward for your answer; until then, I wish you a good day :Sing:

[anchor=portuguese].[/anchor]Portuguese

(Google translate)

[margin=8]Olá, e, acima de tudo, desculpe o inconveniente;

Waterfall já não tem mais nenhum requisito, exceto O 8º emblema de Hoenn, que você tem desde que você está em Sinnoh. Portanto, você deve poder subir cachoeiras.

[margin=6]Algumas etapas para verificar novamente:</I>

• Certifique-se de ter um pokémon realmente sabendo Waterfall em sua festa ao tentar subir;
  • Certifique-se de que está tentando escalar a cachoeira certa;
  • Clique na seta de atualização antes de tentar subir a cachoeira, no caso de seu personagem ter des-sincronizado OKomkOq.png

Se estas etapas não o ajudam, você poderia fornecer mais informações sobre seu problema?

• Uma captura de tela da waterfall você está tentando escalar (clique aqui para saber
como adicionar imagens a uma publicação) ;
Uma captura de tela do moveset do pokémon que você está tentando usar Waterfall com;
Se você não consegue escalar, ou se começa a subir, então, vai por si mesmo novamente.

<I>

Estou ansioso por sua resposta; até então, desejo-lhe um bom dia :Sing: