GREATO STORE === Epic Pokes and items.

Greatorex

• 4 weeks later...
^^

Hello there, I have split your topic and moved the items to the appropriate area.

Also, please in order to post in personal shops you need 6 or more pokemons, otherwise I will be forced to move this to the main subforum.

Good luck selling.

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i

Why did u move items from my shop? and i did have more than 6 its just a lot got bought so i moved them, its weird how u guys have time to mess around moving posts like this but dont have time to look at refund requests!

Stand for your rights.

Why did u move items from my shop? and I did have more than 6 its just a lot got bought so I moved them, its weird how u guys have time to mess around moving posts like this but don't have time to look at refund requests!

[MEDIA=imgur]wmEZsHz[/MEDIA]

Source: Trade Rules.

You can see clearly in the screenshot the reasoning of my action towards your shop.

If you want to complain then do it here, this isn't the place for such topics, although only admins deal with refund requests.

In another note, a personal shop should have 6 or more pokemons in it otherwise it should be moved to the main selling subforum, like I stated above.

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i