Blank OT bug

Phuongismylife

Could u check for blank OT issue, which happened with my rattata lv 84. I need it to complete hoenn soon. Thanks for reading!

My ign: Phuongismylife

Server: Yellow

Could u check for blank OT issue, which happened with my rattata lv 84. I need it to complete hoenn soon. Thanks for reading!

My ign: Phuongismylife

Server: Yellow

Firstly, make sure this wasn't the case with you as I had the same problem but I realized what caused the issue. This was my case.

Firstly, I caught a rattata and then, traded it to my friend soon after I caught it. I gave him to level it up. He leveled it till level 80 and gave it back to me. When he gave me, I saw that its OT was blank. Actually what caused the problem is when I traded it to him,its ID was 0. If we trade a Pokemon when its ID is 0, this is what happens. To avoid it. We should relog continuously to force save the data.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Hello Phuongismylife,

The blank OT usually happens when you trade a pokémon before its IDs are wholly saved, which can take a few minutes at times.

Unfortunately, you will indeed have to catch a new one, and to avoid having the same issue then, I'd suggest to wait a bit before trading it, or relog regularly to force-save its data.

The highest level wild Rattata—leveled 48 to 52—can be caught in Mt. Silver Expert Belt, which can be found where the Karate Master is.

I highly recommend training the newly caught Rattata on the Mt. Silver Exterior map.

Depending on your active membership and guild (or lack thereof), the amount of time spent leveling the Rattata to level 80 should only take a couple of hours at most.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but as nothing can be done, I'll now lock this topic. Have a great rest of your week!

[glow=#fd9696][fade]

- Locked -

<i>[/fade][/glow]</i>

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.