What's next for PRO?

Buttclenching

As many of you know, PokeOne is coming later this year, I am wondering, what will happen to PRO? Will the staff be evened between the two games? Or will there be new staff for PokeOne? Will PRO be updated and continue to act as normal?

Actually, Pokeone is not PRO 2.0 or anything. It is a complete different game from PRO. The only thing similar is the creator, Shane. Who is the creator of both the games.

I don't think so PRO's staff will also be Pokeone's. I think there will be a complete new staff team for Pokeone or some staff may also be staff there. I can't say anything about this though.

PRO will be there and will have new updates as long as there will be players on PRO. So, this game will not shut down when Poke one is coming.

Good luck>3

:Grin:

As Warden said, PokeOne is an entirely different thing. It has nothing to do with PRO. When the time comes, I'm sure some staff may be given the opportunity to move to it, but many won't. PRO has its own content creators and will exist as long as staff are around to maintain it. If you are worried about the game dying out, it won't happen.

Not sure why people tend to say PokeOne/PRO are "a completely different game" it's obvious they have no idea what they're saying.

If you played both (or any Pokemon game), you know what the main focus of the game is. Collect Pokemon, battle gym leaders, battle E4, trading, PvP, etc.

Now if you played both of those, you can certainly check out most of the items on that list for both. There are a few minor/major adjustments to each that might call your attention; such as the team battle in PokeOne and the graphics and such. But you could also say PRO is more advanced in terms of maps and has its own 2D charm as well (so much that I personally prefer it), but I'd rather wait for PokeOne full release to make a final judgment.

Like, the Pokemon game franchise doesn't have much depth to it really. It's not like you're comparing Zelda to Metal Gear. You kinda tend to do the same thing every game, if you haven't noticed by now. And it falls on the developer's shoulders to give players new reasons to continue playing.

Anyway, in my opinion they're not entirely different games and they're actually quite similar in many aspects more than the creator.

But PRO will remain active.

I agree with what have been said above, dont compare the games with each other. I havnt personal played PokeOne yet....BUT i will give it a try when it comes out as i normally dont play games there is in Alpha.

what i am thinking here is, PRO will continue with what they always would have... some might leave and some might come back. Nothing new in that... but id say wait for when PokeOne comes out and the hype dive alittle and then see how everything is before... giving a game the "its dying mark" :Cry:

Remember just because its a new game, then it doesent mean that its for everyone... some will prefer PokeOne and some will prefer PRO and they would proberly just been worked on in separate ways, with maybe a chance to borrow stuff from each other from time to time :Grin:

I Stream on Twitch

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

580878_trainercard-Capaia.png476007_trainercard-Capaia.png699212_trainercard-Capaia.png699215_trainercard-Capaia.png

Not sure why people tend to say PokeOne/PRO are "a completely different game" it's obvious they have no idea what they're saying.

If you played both (or any Pokemon game), you know what the main focus of the game is. Collect Pokemon, battle gym leaders, battle E4, trading, PvP, etc.

Now if you played both of those, you can certainly check out most of the items on that list for both. There are a few minor/major adjustments to each that might call your attention; such as the team battle in PokeOne and the graphics and such. But you could also say PRO is more advanced in terms of maps and has its own 2D charm as well (so much that I personally prefer it), but I'd rather wait for PokeOne full release to make a final judgment.

Like, the Pokemon game franchise doesn't have much depth to it really. It's not like you're comparing Zelda to Metal Gear. You kinda tend to do the same thing every game, if you haven't noticed by now. And it falls on the developer's shoulders to give players new reasons to continue playing.

Anyway, in my opinion they're not entirely different games and they're actually quite similar in many aspects more than the creator.

Hello friend :Grin:

I think you didn't get the meaning I said. I meant Pokéone is not like PRO 2.0 or anything. I wanted to express PRO is a different game and Pokéone is also.

I didn't meant to say they have complete different contents in them.

I hope you have understood.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

GrandWarden

They are entirely different games in that they don't have anything to do with each other. People aren't referring to the content, they're talking about the development.