Evolving Mankey

Crossps

Hey guys,

I need your opinion, should i evolve my Mankey at lv 28 or not, is it good idea or not?

Thanks in advance :Shy:

- [glow=skyblue]Moved to proper subforum[/glow] -

Hello there;

What ProDex means is that Pokémon almost all require more experience to level up in their evolved forms, so it takes longer to level them ‒not to mention that they also usually learn the moves at higher levels.

For those who learn moves that their prior forms can't, you still can re-teach those to them once evolved later on, by going at a Move Buffet or Move Relearner for a 2 000$ fee, anytime, located as follow:

• Kanto: Cerulean / Saffron
  • Johto: Goldenrod / Blackthorn
  • Hoenn: Slateport / Sootopolis
  • Sinnoh: Hearthome / Snowpoint

However, evolving grants a decent bonus stats boost, making your Pokémon stronger on the spot.

For the story, both ways are totally fine; however, when you'll get to the point to train pokémon specifically to lvl100 for end-game content, it is much preferred to evolve them in their late levels :Smile:

Be careful doing so, however, to make sure to meet all the evolution requirements for your Pokémon before hitting the level 100

Hope I could help you clear things up; with this being said, I wish you a great day!

Hey guys,

I need your opinion, should i evolve my Mankey at lv 28 or not, is it good idea or not?

Thanks in advance :Shy:

- [glow=skyblue]Moved to proper subforum[/glow] -

Hello there;

What ProDex means is that Pokémon almost all require more experience to level up in their evolved forms, so it takes longer to level them ‒not to mention that they also usually learn the moves at higher levels.

For those who learn moves that their prior forms can't, you still can re-teach those to them once evolved later on, by going at a Move Buffet or Move Relearner for a 2 000$ fee, anytime, located as follow:

• Kanto: Cerulean / Saffron
  • Johto: Goldenrod / Blackthorn
  • Hoenn: Slateport / Sootopolis
  • Sinnoh: Hearthome / Snowpoint

However, evolving grants a decent bonus stats boost, making your Pokémon stronger on the spot.

For the story, both ways are totally fine; however, when you'll get to the point to train pokémon specifically to lvl100 for end-game content, it is much preferred to evolve them in their late levels :Smile:

Be careful doing so, however, to make sure to meet all the evolution requirements for your Pokémon before hitting the level 100

Hope I could help you clear things up; with this being said, I wish you a great day!

I had a question. Sorry for asking it here but I think this is kinda related to this topic. Can pre-evolution move tutors teach all moves of the previous form of the Pokemon?

- snip -

I had a question. Sorry for asking it here but I think this is kinda related to this topic. Can pre-evolution move tutors teach all moves of the previous form of the Pokemon?

No, they have to be added manually to each PRO Move Tutor in each Daycare, for each Pokémon specifically. :Grin:

• The list as it currently is is available on the
TMs & Move Tutors guide
  • As to ask if we can add a new move to these, posting about it in the
Suggestions subforum is the best way for visibility!

As to those who don't know what PRO Move Tutors are, you can find your answer below:

You can teach moves exclusive from pre evolution forms at a PRO Move Tutor ‒formerly known as Pre Evo Move Tutor‒ located in Daycares :Grin: Each move will cost 10 000$!

In most Daycares, you will have to walk through the door behind the Eggmove Tutor and Doctor Quest NPC to get to the Tutor:

jPowpZ9.png

In order to unlock access to the Daycares, you must defeat Naero in Cerulean Cave :)

The Daycares are located as follow:

• Route 5 (Kanto)
  • Route 34 (Johto)
  • Route 117 (Hoenn)
  • Solaceon Town (Sinnoh)
  • Four Island (Sevii Islands ‒ there is no PRO Move Tutor there, nor eggmove, just Doctor quests)

Well depends if you want to learn the moves quicker or want to have an instant boost of power

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -[glow=purple]Dude Trying to fly on doduo[/glow]