lost pokemon after relog in

Massnew

i lost my murkow in fuschia city..i caught in route ..after i relog in it doesnot appear in pc

:Nervous:

Hello :Smile:

Firstly, make sure you had actually caught it. As if you had logged out immediately after the game said SUCCESS! YOU CAUGHT MURKROW, you may have lost it.

Or, if this is the first murkrow you've had, you can simply check Murkrow's data on Pokedex, and see if it has caught data.

If this wasn't the thing, double check your PC, as it might be there.

If you still didn't find it, I am afraid you lost it because of the log out.

As, if a crash happens or we log out soon after we catch a Pokemon, it gets lost sometime.

Good luck!

i lost my murkow in fuschia city..i caught in route ..after i relog in it doesnot appear in pc

:Nervous:

Hello,

After catching a Pokemon make sure that your Battle Screen closes completely before you attempt to log out.

In case you lost it due to a server crash, sometimes Pokemon or items can get lost or rolled back. Unfortunately we can not restore your Murkrow, since this game is still in Beta crashes and rollbacks can happen, sometimes unexpectedly. In order to avoid this, make sure to re-log every time you obtain something valuable/wish to keep, re-leogging will force-save your data and your Pokemon and items will be safe in case servers crash.

Hope this clears things up a bit,

Have a nice day :Angel:

[glow=yellow] - Locked as Solved - [/glow]