Shiny SKARMORY (sturdy)

If you guys would start bidding here instead of pleading the guys to pm you for maybe buying the shinies for cheap you would have not missed this shiny.

He told clearly he will sell it until Friday night (Braj was the one with the highest offer here) while you guys waited him to pm you? Hello? No reason to show any evidences if you guys wanna buy it, man up and give your offers here.

magmap2.png

Visit TeamMagma:

Our Shop link

Our Recruitment link

Contact me on Discord: Skyflair#5153

There were several people who asked alot about an insta price and if I had a rough idea how much it will be

But most of them were offering other shinies (with values way over the top in their opinion) and some useless high IV pokes

Then I set 6.5m as Insta (kinda forced) and the only person making offers, showing pokes I might consider worth alot was Braj

No one else did ask about offers and discussed about the Insta as much as he did.

I´m not sure what your angry about?

Sry that it went so fast for all that had no time this weekend, thats why I didn´t want an Insta price at first

I thiking that with you give evidences can be clear,, is it difficult for you? We just want know how you do traded. Its urgent for every player.

We dont know if you create insta and maybe we don't see you if you give information in chanel traded.

So, the report not solution to this problem. You just must show traded or evidences in here. Its clear right.

tM9RngQ.png

If he didn't make a screenshot he can't Kevin..

if Braj is nice to you maybe he can show you that he has the Skarmory.

But let's be honest you really don't care about all this you just want to know

what he has traded for it for your own interest not about fake selling or whatever reasons.

magmap2.png

Visit TeamMagma:

Our Shop link

Our Recruitment link

Contact me on Discord: Skyflair#5153

If he didn't make a screenshot he can't Kevin..

if Braj is nice to you maybe he can show you that he has the Skarmory.

But let's be honest you really don't care about all this you just want to know

what he has traded for it for your own interest not about fake selling or whatever reasons.

ofc itsnot a fake selling i think, braj got it. Just be careful next time and nice deal Braj, this topic can be locked .

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

• Yellow locked this topic