Heroes Reborn

Hexy

Heroes is an American science fiction television drama series created by Tim Kring that appeared on NBC for four seasons from September 25, 2006 through February 8, 2010. The series tells the stories of ordinary people who discover superhuman abilities, and how these abilities take effect in the characters' lives. The series emulates the aesthetic style and storytelling of American comic books, using multi-episode story arcs that build upon a larger, more encompassing narrative.The series was produced by Tailwind Productions in association with Universal Media Studios. It was filmed primarily in Los Angeles, California. Four complete seasons aired, ending on February 8, 2010.

Sadly the serie was cancelled but on February of last year NBC confirmed the new season: Heroes Reborn

Heroes Reborn is an upcoming 13-episode miniseries that will premiere on September 24, 2015, as a continuation of the NBC science fiction serial drama series Heroes.

About the serie:

[spoil]A year ago, a terrorist attack in Odessa, Texas left the city decimated. Blamed for the tragic event, those with extraordinary abilities are in hiding or on the run from those with nefarious motives.

Two such vigilantes include Luke (Zachary Levi, "Chuck") and Joanne (Judith Shekoni, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2"), who are seeking to avenge a tragic loss.

Noah Bennet, aka HRG (Jack Coleman, "Heroes"), has gone off the grid, but conspiracy theorist Quentin Frady (Henry Zebrowski, "A to Z") finds him and opens his eyes to the truth behind the Odessa tragedy.

While in hiding, some are discovering their newfound skills. Awkward teen Tommy (Robbie Kay, "Once Upon a Time") just wants to be normal and win the girl of his dreams, Emily (Gatlin Green, "Criminal Minds"), but normalcy is virtually impossible after learning of a new ability that terrifies him. Coming from a very sheltered upbringing, a bold and ethereal teenager, Malina (Danika Yarosh, "Shameless"), has been told she is destined for greatness. In Tokyo, a quiet and unique young woman, Miko (Kiki Sukezane, "Death Yankee 3"), is trying to track down her missing father while hiding an extraordinary secret that will make her a force to be reckoned with. Elsewhere, a different type of hero is emerging through former soldier Carlos (Ryan Guzman, "The Boy Next Door").

Meanwhile, Erica (Rya Kihlstedt, "Masters of Sex"), the head of the highly successful tech conglomerate Renautas has an agenda of her own.

For better or for worse, some are fated to cross paths with assorted heroes of the past, including Hiro Nakamura (Masi Oka), Matt Parkman (Greg Grunberg), Mohinder Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) and the Haitian (Jimmy Jean-Louis), among others. Yet, together, their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world and mankind.[/spoil]

The first two seasons started fairly strong and the story looked promising, but I think the writers strike killed its momentum. Producers took the wrong approach capping it off and making the last seasons rushed and lacklustre, cramming too much into a single episode and glossing over points that could have been major plot points. I think had they had patience to film the Season 5 (Volume 6: Brave new world), the popularity of the show may have been revived because it's an awesome story, but the rushed season finale left me feeling upset. I feel that the new season will revive the old passion of fans of the serie and bring such a good approach as in the first seasons, on the other hand it's sad to know that will not have a continuation from where it was interrupted and that we will not know the future of the majority of the characters, even because after five years many actors of the cast have new projects. But I would like to know what would happen to each one after Claire revealed their secret to the world. Anyway, season 5 is not a continuation of the 4th but it looks promising.

Although everything is good to know that some actors will return. Here's a list of confirmed ones:

[spoil]Jack Coleman as Noah Bennet

Noah Gray-Cabey as Micah Sanders

Greg Grunberg as Matt Parkman

Jimmy Jean-Louis as The Haitian

Masi Oka as Hiro Nakamura

Sendhil Ramamurthy as Mohinder Suresh

Cristine Rose as Angela Petrelli[/spoil]

Official videos released:

[spoil]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6zVQXpUe_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h5fpSgDf5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHClJhC8Wfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcw-ztAePbw [/spoil]

:Grin: :Heart-eyes: :Shy:

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

To the delight of all and the nation's overall happiness. :Smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FLHB2zB_cA

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Save the cheerleader, save the world. Yatta! :Smile:

Guaaah, so nostalgic! I loved Claire. :Heart:

I can't wait for this! I loved the original Heroes. I remember being a huge Peter Petrelli fan. ^-^ #hyped

erladino_preview_by_zerbert-d81cjiu.gif

[glow=red]Tumblr: Erladino | dA: Erladino | Steam: Erladino | Skype: Erladino | PMU: Erladino[/glow]

2d9df500b0.png

[glow=red]'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.'[/glow]

Credit to Ren for the signature.

• 6 months later...