I need to ask...

Willmann

Hello!

I play this amazing game with my 8 year old brother. I´m 27.

I need to help him time to time.

we don´t live together. so I need to login to his account sometimes.

Is that okey? that I help him in that way?

I dont want a ban. and I can´t find out any answer to my question.

Hope you understand. ( English is not my best side... I´m Swedish.)

//

Robin.

According to the Rules on the website...

3. Account sharing is not recommended, however if you share the account with someone they must also agree to the Terms and Conditions, and they become your responsibility for any actions which violate the Terms of Service.

You are allowed to share your account. However, should you or your brother do anything prohibited, both of you will likely receive the ban, and they will likely not intervene should one side decide to steal the account.

As long as no one breaks any rule, everything will be fine. I will assume that's not a problem for you, but do make sure your younger brother understands the rules.

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png

Hi Robin,

As [mention]Haneroze[/mention] has quoted, account sharing is allowed, however, the owner becomes responsible for any actions done on the account.

Aside from the rule Haneroze has quoted (and I'll put it below for visibility):

3. Account sharing is not recommended, however if you share the account with someone they must also agree to the Terms and Conditions, and they become your responsibility for any actions which violate the Terms of Service.

One of our PvP Rules may also be of particular relevance to this topic:

5. Using another account, or logging onto someone else's account, to intentionally boost the rating of another account is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.
As long as you abide by these rules, you should have no conflict with helping your brother out from time to time.

As your question has been answered, I'll now lock this topic as solved. Have a great rest of your week!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

[glow=#fd9696][fade]- Solved -[/fade][/glow]

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.