New Pro32 can not be play in window xp?

Tranductrung

Hi Tranductrung,

As shown on our website, this is our minimum system requirements for PC:

Desktop:

Operating Systems: Windows Vista+, Mac OS X 10.7+, Ubuntu 10.10+.

Graphics Card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.

CPU Speed: 2Ghz+ Processor recommended.

Ram: 2GB+ recommended.

As Windows XP is older than Windows Vista, we cannot be sure that the game will run for you on Windows XP.

Furthermore, due to the recent Unity and DirectX Updates, more and more Windows users appear to be having trouble running the game with Windows 7 and under. We're still in the process of troubleshooting these issues, but I'd highly suggest upgrading your OS if possible to guarantee the best software compatibility.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hi Tranductrung,

I've looked over the error that you've received, and with some research, it appears that when you receive this error:

could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
It means that the application is not written for whatever version of the operating system (KERNEL32.DLL is a core Windows file) that you have installed.

As I've stated in my above message, and I'll quote again for visibility, here are PRO's system requirements:

Desktop:

Operating Systems: Windows Vista+, Mac OS X 10.7+, Ubuntu 10.10+.

Graphics Card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.

CPU Speed: 2Ghz+ Processor recommended.

Ram: 2GB+ recommended.

As Windows XP is older than Windows Vista, we cannot be sure that the game will run for you on Windows XP.

Also, as a side note, do you have Windows XP Service Pack 3 installed? This would be the most current update to Windows XP, and it would be helpful for us to know whether or not you are running this.

You can check if you're running a Service Pack by doing the following:

How to determine if a service pack is installed on my computer

• Click Start.
  • Type the following command in the Start Search box, and then click OK: winver

Note A dialog box displays the version of Windows and the service packs that are currently installed on your computer.

If you do not have the service pack running, it appears that Microsoft has discontinued their support for Windows XP, therefore, their download for the service pack is no longer available. You can read more about this here.

I'm afraid the only solution known at the moment is to upgrade your OS. You may be interested in upgrading to Windows 10 as a result.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.