Banned pro

Takachi

my server account 1 was banned by pro, being that I never did this, once again I put a cheap pokemon to sell and a face bought on time, in msm moments others came to buy too and I did not have the pokemon with me anymore That was the reason, this will be a lot of irresponsibility of you because I am Brazilian and I do not understand everything that you speak English, thank you, I wait for the answer as soon as possible

my server account 1 was banned by pro, being that I never did this, once again I put a cheap pokemon to sell and a face bought on time, in msm moments others came to buy too and I did not have the pokemon with me anymore That was the reason, this will be a lot of irresponsibility of you because I am Brazilian and I do not understand everything that you speak English, thank you, I wait for the answer as soon as possible

All you can do is appeal in the Discipline appeal and know the reason yourself. Remember that the GM's/Mod's outcome would be the final one.

Good luck!

As stated above, please make an appeal on the Discipline Appeals subform.

2. Do not post anything ban related here.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.