New Generation's Pokemon

Joypramanick055

Hello Players..

I'm a Pokemon Fan, I Love To Play This Game.. But As You All Know There Are Many Pokemon Games On Internet, But In Low Graphics (Gba ROMS).. So May Be We Want A Game Like "Pokemon Revolution Online" Which Have The Great Graphic (Better Than The Others), Cool Features, And Also Some Good Stuff... But I Expecting Some "New Pokemon" Like '7th' Generation's New Pokemons.. I Hope The Game Will Add The Other New Pokemons Soon..!!

Hello Players..

I'm a Pokemon Fan, I Love To Play This Game.. But As You All Know There Are Many Pokemon Games On Internet, But In Low Graphics (Gba ROMS).. So May Be We Want A Game Like "Pokemon Revolution Online" Which Have The Great Graphic (Better Than The Others), Cool Features, And Also Some Good Stuff... But I Expecting Some "New Pokemon" Like '7th' Generation's New Pokemons.. I Hope The Game Will Add The Other New Pokemons Soon..!!

Sup mate

I agree that PRO have the best Graphics than any other Pokemon Online game, but PRO is a game based on Generation 6, and that wont changed in the future