server crash or restart rollbacked TM

Emptypillow

so the server just crashed or restarted or something and rolled back everything about 5 minutes. Due to this, the TM 13 Ice Beam that I used on my Psyduck, is gone! the move is NOT on my Psyduck nor in my inventory as TM. Help please, I NEED this tm for the gym i was about to beat.

so the server just crashed or restarted or something and rolled back everything about 5 minutes. Due to this, the TM 13 Ice Beam that I used on my Psyduck, is gone! the move is NOT on my Psyduck nor in my inventory as TM. Help please, I NEED this tm for the gym i was about to beat.

Hey there :Smile:

PRO is still a live beta as stated on the home page and crashes,rollbacks can happen at any moment. Stuff lost in rollbacks can't be written by the staff as Shamac has stated that:

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

<i></i>

Good luck!

Hi EmptyPillow,

I'm very sorry to hear about your issue. It appears that you may have lost your TM during a crash or rollback. We are constantly striving to improve our servers and keep them as stable as possible, but it isn't perfect and can crash unexpectedly at times.

I regret to inform you that—as stated in our issue guide—we cannot refund anything lost in a crash or rollback.

To minimize your chances of losing valuable progress by a rollback, I'd highly suggest reading our Hit by a rollback? thread.

Here are the following locations where you can obtain the TM from:

[pre]TM13 - Ice Beam

• Mahogany City Gym - $4,000 - Special Offer: 5 for $16,000

• Lorelei Boss Battle Reward

• Mauville City Game Corner - $5,000[/pre]

If you will be needing funds to purchase this TM, I'd suggest doing the Officer Jenny bounties, as they should give you enough PokeDollars to purchase the aforementioned TM.

Again, we're extremely sorry for this inconvenience, but as nothing can be done to further your case, I'll now lock this thread. Have a great rest of your week.

[fade][glow=#fd9696]- Locked -[/glow][/fade]

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.