Since ur update...

Greatorex

Since the update (before event started) your servers have been extremely laggy, also when going through a door etc sometimes it take 5 attempts to go through them and then you are left on a waiting screen for loading the next area for a good 2-3 mins, also players around me keep vanishing, i keep disconnecting from the server, having to alt f4 out of ur servers due to crash etc.... what have u guys done?!?! before the update i never had a problem unless ur servers crashed. also there is login problems sometimes i have to alt f4 and load the game up again to be able to log in

Stand for your rights.

Since the update (before event started) your servers have been extremely laggy, also when going through a door etc sometimes it take 5 attempts to go through them and then you are left on a waiting screen for loading the next area for a good 2-3 mins, also players around me keep vanishing, i keep disconnecting from the server, having to alt f4 out of ur servers due to crash etc.... what have u guys done?!?! before the update i never had a problem unless ur servers crashed. also there is login problems sometimes i have to alt f4 and load the game up again to be able to log in

You should be thankful for all the hard work Staff have done

and not complain about your Bad Connection Issues, and try to blame your lag/disconnections on the hard efforts and work Staff have done for the new Event

Shameful

ok guys, 1: its not a dig at anyone, its just me letting you know since the update its happening,

2: its not bad connection unless 95% of my guild have just had the exact same thing happen where all of our connections have got worse since the update... -.-

Stand for your rights.

I haven't heard a single person complain about this yet. Is your guild all in the same area? Has your ISP changed recently? As Letrix mentioned. going between areas has nothing to do with game update, its purely your internet loading the next area. When you try to enter an area, you're sending a signal that your map needs to change, the signal is received, and the map loads. That is reliant on your connection.

Similarly, do you have other programs running in the background like YouTube, video/music streaming, Steam downloading a game/update?

Are there other people on your network using applications like I just mentioned? Are you using a shared network with lots of other users?

We've had no complaints about server issues and I haven't seen reports of server outages in a while. The only downtime that the servers have had recently are for scheduled maintenance which was announced in our Discord server beforehand. Slow load times and not being able to go through map links is a connection issue. Since nobody else is reporting this but you, it can only be a connection error on your end. We have thousands of active players, I think more than one person would've said something if it were a problem.

The thought that it's something that only happened since the update doesn't make sense though, since the client update doesn't effect the database or servers.

Besides, PRO was never build with such a large playerbase in mind. It was build for 500 players on one server, max. With numbers like these, I wouldn't expect PRO not to have some turbulence, especially during an event.

Since this isn't a bug, or something we can really fix, I'll lock the post. Thanks anyway for reporting your concerns.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.