Celadon City Mart

Goos3

hi every1

i would like to suggest to put a new NPC in celadon mart, 1 that can sell pokeballs,Greatballs...

thats 1 of biggest marts in game but u cant buy a pokeball in there :/

:thanks:

dCShUEx.gif

hi every1

i would like to suggest to put a new NPC in celadon mart, 1 that can sell pokeballs,Greatballs...

thats 1 of biggest marts in game but u cant buy a pokeball in there :/

:thanks:

1- This is not the sub-forum you should be suggesting in.

2- I am in belief that this is rather a scripting error than a missing feature.

I'll be looking into this shortly which you will see the outcome of it. Pay attention to which sub-forum you're posting next time please :Smile:

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Posting for a bit of an update. The Celadon City Department Store should be giving Pokeballs, but I have been told that it appears that the scripting has been tampered with, so we'll have to wait on an official word from the higher-up members of staff to see if it was intentionally changed or not.

Thank you for making us aware of this!

To retouch on this, for whoever it may concern, I should announce that Pokeballs are now buyable in Celadon City's departemnt store—on floor 2, wherein I've scripted a multi-category seller for Pokeballs, Potions, ailment-curing supplements, and a miscellany of other commodities.

Thank you for raising it up. :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.