No double money vs wild pokes with MS.

Eltyyy

Ok so im not sure if this should work like this or not, if its supposed to be like this sorry and close this just wanted to make sure, asked a GM in game but he didnt know either.

So basically i battled a NPC outside of cerulean cave and got around 450$, since i have membership i got double that money in game, after that i entered cerulean cave and a wild poke gave me ~250$ and i only got that amount not double like for NPC with membership, i have MS for a long time and didnt even notice that till now, but now every time i kill a wild poke i get normal money and when i battle npcs i get double what it says after the battle.

Hi Eltyyy,

Contrary to the previous poster, the membership money bonus does not apply to only NPCs. When you have a membership, your money is indeed increased 2x the normal money-yield rate. With a membership, you have a chance of acquiring anywhere between $0-500 PokeDollars from wild battles, therefore, it is likely that you've gotten a bit unlucky when killing wild Pokemon. I would suggest killing a few more wild Pokemon in Cerulean Cave and look at the money you yield. You will receive anywhere between $0-500.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.