no pkms

Darkchar

I guess some of his progress might have been deleted due to inactivity or might have been lost if he was in blue server as the drive got corrupted and some of the players had lost their stuff. But they got their progress back. But as your brother is in Pewter city I guess you guys might have not progressed much. So as your account can be reset, it's good to start on a different server or a different account. Gl!

Hey guys, is there any way to reset or get my brother's pkms back?

He didn't login in a few months and all his pkms in red server are gonne and he's stuck at pewter city.

His nick is Lutadorlap

Hello there, and foremost, sorry for the inconvenience!

A maintenance back on Christmas day was done on Red server in order to reduce the size of the database to greatly help reduce the server's instability; it notably deleted the pokémon and items from people with low playtime on this server and didn't log in a long time, like your brother.

I will forward this to an Administrator for them to help him; could you post your timezone and the time he usually comes online?

Furthermore, if you have a Discord account or would be eager to create one, you can join our official PRO Discord server to reach more easily an Admin over there.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience in the meanwhile!

• 2 weeks later...