Issue with new forum functionallity

Siltoruz

Hello PRO team,

First of all good job on revamping the site and forum. It really looks and feels better now.

I have noticed today than when trying to visit any forum link from google the link actually redirects you to the home page of PRO only. Meaning that if i google " issue with new forum functionality" for example google will find my post but when i click on the link to enter it i will be redirected in home page and then i have to manually search the forum's search feature for any post.

I dont know if this is reported or worked on at the moment, but it creates big issues mostly with guides and stuff where you need quick access to information. I thought to report here and get your attention.

I m sure this is gona be fixed very soon.

Once again good job on the new website. It looks amazing!

Tranquility Guild Officer

Tranquility Pokeshop

Personal Auctions

Hey! They have switched to a new domain, pokemonrevolution.net, so links from the pokemon-revolution-online.net will not function anymore. You will need to search for the guides on the forums to get the correct link that you need so you can view the guide. The links on Google are of the old forums and will redirect to the home page. Good luck! I also saw that the new registration link on forums too redirects you to the homepage. They might be aware of this too. :SquirtleSquad:

i hadn't realised that this might have created the problem. Good to know. Lets see if this can be fixed or if it needs attention from the user side to just refresh the guides. I hope there is a solution to this cause it really is much easier to just google what you need to learn.

Tranquility Guild Officer

Tranquility Pokeshop

Personal Auctions