Discord Giveaway

What is your Discord tag? [Example @DiscordTag#1234]

@IgorPAssis#9181

How often do you use Discord?

Everyday.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be?

It would be nice to have a suggestion channel inside PRO's discord, so we, players, could give a lot of ideas to improve the game (for example: to make a better way to sort the pokemons at pc or even a way to choose itens in android version, etc).

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Discord tag? Mammal#8946

How often do you use Discord? Every day.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be? To make sure people can easily speak with and get feedback the developers of PRO to add suggestions or complaints.

What is your Discord tag?

Dra Kün#8919

Hmm.. about everyday :3

I think it already good but if can u guys should add some more emoticons and some room for music bot :3 that would be great!

What is your Discord tag? Skarm#9389

How often do you use Discord? I'm in it with my friends all the time.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be? Maybe a section for guild free agents? I know there is a guild chat for all the links but it would be nice for people wanting to just join a random guild

What is your Discord tag?

DescendingAngel#5861

Daily.

Allow voice chat. There are several channels, and they are all locked. If there is a way to gain access to them, it's not mentioned anywhere in the rules or anywhere else I've been able to find; perhaps an updated F.A.Q. is in order, or at the very least, information on how to access restricted features of the Discord server should be added into the Rules section.