Upgrade

Adisingh94500

I want to say you should increase money in game like fighting with trainers winning should like 2k .Because in game there is bike for 60k and players only get feww. Money for battling .

2.Second why u gave mega evutions to bosses if u are Giving mega evutions so u also need to provide every player mega evolution not only boss ,leaders ,etc.

Hope you understand and I am waiting for reply plz reply. After reading.

Hi Adis,

The point of this being an MMO is that earning money and gaining xp is meant to be harder, i got my bike at the end of kanto after the e4 like most others. All i can say in that respect is have patience you will get there.

I would love some mega evolutions for players also. But i dont think they have it scripted in as of yet :(

Proud Leader of the Gold Server Guild: WhiteSyndicate

Guild Forum Post - Join Now!

imageedit_2_2873296163.jpg

Mega evolutions don't work in pro, special versions of a mon like both shellos and jellicent genders or rotom forms arent working, so a special forms that happens MID BATTLE surely isnt going to work either. NPCs have them because they can just start off being mega and its not a crazy balance change for the game. Also I was able to afford a bike around the time of the 6th gym, and that was before the officer jenny quests in viridian and pewter existed, also the bike cost 75k back then. If you're struggling with money then do the digs around mt. moon, rock tunnel, digletts cave, and routes 14/15. Digging is a good way to build up money. It's much easier than you think.

magmah6sx0.png