Never got the membership nor coins

Chuelba

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who got the 40 coins and the extended MS were those who were active. That is what I know, if you weren't active please do not try to redeem the for free. I got them, but I play on a daily basis for more than 5 hours.

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

People who got the 40 coins and the extended MS were those who were active. That is what I know, if you weren't active please do not try to redeem the for free. I got them, but I play on a daily basis for more than 5 hours.

i have 1467 hours in game and i m active

Ohh i am sorry then! Did not knew that!

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.