Little suggestion

Hasambles

I noticed that actually you dont write about updates on this site. I also noticed that actually all the television that you find in some home dont broadcast anything. So it would be nice if i click on television and a "television news" explain me latest updates or if there are special events. Like television in ruby and sapphire, where you could see where rare pokemon would be spawned.

I hope this was clear, im not so good with english lol

Also a system of rechallenge with Gym leaders would be nice. Like a tower where you can rechallenge them to make exp one time for day.

Nanatsu_no_taizai_logo.png

Currently, there isn't a public changelog with core changes and features due to leeching. The best way to solve the problem is to withhold it from the community, although there are drawbacks from this as players won't know what has been added or changed until they are told or discover it themselves. However, we are in a testing phase which means the developers may be inclined to share what they are working on. Once we go live I'm almost sure a changelog will reappear again at some point.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Honest answer. Players know better which updates I did today than myself. Same goes for Shane. Simply too many things gets done today. Very often hard to track them down. Same can be said for most of staff IMO. This is the phase of game where insane amount of bug fixes are being done in a day.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.