Store objects

Berseker

Hello, good morning, I come to tell you something that is happening in the chat of the game (of the game) and is that the prices of the objects bought in the store are sold at any price, there are people who sell 1 capsule of currency to 1M. 2m, 400k, 500k, and there are others that are new and sell them at 100k, this happens with all the objects in the store, and thanks to that there are multiple scams, I as a player find that you have to make a price list of the money in the same game, for example 1 coin of capsule to 350k, another example of this is very little regulated and there is no surveillance in the chat of commerce, they are black ms (40coin) and small ms (50coin),

the normal thing is that you can find a black ms of 130k, it is a good price for all, now the problem comes with the smallest ms that you can find in the chat of 250k 300k 350k, which shows that a list is really missing the prices that you believe that they are good, minimum that only a list for the objects of the store, well that is my contribution and I hope you can really do something, then it will be too late to solve the kind of problems, I hope you have a very good day and follow doing a good job in the game, good luck! :D

You can ask in all chat for a price check, a static price list would be the worst because of inflation, demand and offer and personal preference of a single and all players. The prizes changed a lot in the past, from 100k to 1 million to 300k like right now, when you sell your item under its value its your fault, its easy to find out the right value.

Also staff wrote smt about that at the suggestion forum. You have to scroll a bit, there is a headline "Price of MS or Inflation".

They say they wont change anything about that.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

a static price list would be the worst because of inflation

Inflation? What's that? Since 1 year, on Yellow, we didn't see that :') Only deflation :x

its easy to find out the right value.

Not really, i don't think right value even exist :s

If we can evaluate the right value with the utility value of MS, the price on market actually is really underpriced :s

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Well, sorry to be not 100% concrete, yeah, indeed prices are currently dropping at blue too but I meant the "up and down" at all.

And with "the rigth value", I meant the value players want to pay for it and thats whats a free market means I guess and this price is very easy to figure out.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L