Getting disconnected when fighting a boss !!!

Sakhi

So i got disconnected last week while i was fighting the boss in pewler city's prison !! i go back inside the game after a while ,and i try to fight the boss again ... But it seems like the game thinks i already fought him !!! (Which i didn't)

Same thing happened again against the boss in sevii island !!! after a lot of grinding pokemons and EV training them and looking for right nature i go to face the boss and was actually able to beat him ,but I get disconnected ,and for some reason the boss asks me to come back again ! now i gotta wait for days !!!

Like, seriously i might die tomorrow and not be able to see what this boss gives you as loot . (I don't wanna see YT vids ,i hate visual guides they ruin the fun !)

I spent a lot of times praising this game to all the people i know ,and i am willing to contribute to this game more than that donation of 5 dollars , im willing to spend hours if needs to be to help this community if i ever feel like i can do something of use to it.

But guys i really can't stand losing hours of grinding just to get disconnected and lose a fight while actually winning it.

If the game is able to deffer between disconnecting and losing why can't people who get disconnected go back and fight the boss ?? i mean can you guys tell the difference between players who leave the game voluntary and the ones who get kicked out due to connection problems mostly servers issues?

giphy.gif

-snip-

Hi there, first of all, I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Secondly, as stated in READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A SUPPORT TOPIC!:

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

May I remind you that a crash is always unexpected. If we are about to do a maintenance, you'll receive a warning. But in the case of random crashes, it is impossible for us to warn simply because we can't predict them. Once again, I'm sorry for the trouble, but there isn't much that we can do for this cases.

With that being said, I'm locking this topic as answered and I wish you a good day.

• Like 1

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.