About PVP

Glunarr

Greetings Pokemon Revolution Online community,

Recently I was introduced to the PVP of this game. I have to say that this is quite funny and at the same time frustrating. My question is for everyone that knows how to play PVP or either for those who have some general idea. So my question is: What pokemons are the best to use in PVP and also for those you will leave a comment, please explain in detail why do you think that this specific pokemon is good for PVP.

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

Look up Smogon OU Tier list.

Whatever Pokemon you see besides gen 7, megas and legends except Mew and include the likes of Gengar, Talonflame, Gliscor, and Gyarados...that is your answer.

I'm not an advocate of "use the best mons possible" as I like a little variety and different playstyles, but sadly that isn't how the majority of Pvpers play. It's like gen 5 OU with people spamming weather, Heatran and Gliscor cores. Call it a complaint or me being salty all you want, but that is the reality we usually face.

It's kinda silly to explain why the best mons are being played the most, because that's what they are. The best.

Well thank you all!

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.