Pokemon revolution online is giving problems

Inexusdori

Today as soon as I started the game instead of getting me on PRO made me stay in a black screen, I tried to uninstall it but I did not find it in the control panel ... then I tried directly to install the game again but it says " failed to load mono ". Please help me.

-Snip-.

Hi there! First of all, we are really sorry for the inconveniences. It seems that the problem is caused by the recent windows update. But, don't worry as there is a fix for it. Can you check this post and try the fix that's provided there?

Quoting for visibility:

1: delete your pro files

2: disable Microsoft security essential / Windows Defender

3: unzip PRO current version again

4: add PRO folder to the "exclusion list" of MSE / WD

5: enable Microsoft security essential / Windows Defender

(solution for both windows 7 & windows 10 below, keep scrolling if you are a w10 user ! )

If you have windows 7 like me, the problem is the same but with Microsft Security Essential (MSE), you have to delete pro, disable MSE, unzip PRO again, then add the folder to the "exclusion list" :

here is how you disable MSE on w7:

mse110.png

And once you unzip PRO again, this is how you add your files to the exclusion list :

mse210.png

mse310.png

mse410.png

mse510.png

If you have windows 10, you need to disable windows defender, unzip PRO again, and add the folder to the "exclusion list" of windows defender, then enable it :

wd110.png

wd210.png

Virus & Threat Protection Settings :

wd310.png

Scroll down, Add or Remove, exclusions :

wd410.png

Add a Folder :

wd510.png

Then Select your whole folder :

wd610.png

Then open the game !

Don't forget to let me know how it goes!

Best regards,

Astreus.

• Like 1

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Today i tryd to start PRO but it wont open. There is just an error with the message: Faild to load mono. Can somebody please help ?

Hi there. I've merged your post with others who have the same problem as you. I'm sorry to hear about the problems. Can you try to check the solution that I posted above? Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

• 1 year later...