Block Bug

Daenerys

1. 1.

Bugged version of block stays even after pokemon got switched or killed that used block, its effect should be gone if pokemon got switched or killed...

Some guys use this bug to win in ranked pvp battles I had a battle with a guy named joolelove 3 times and he keep using this block bug to beat me he used block using tangrowth then switch to his umbreon to toxic kill my pokee

68603 Bugged version of block stays even after pokemon got switched or killed that used block, its effect should be gone if pokemon got switched or killed...

Some guys use this bug to win in ranked pvp battles I had a battle with a guy named joolelove 3 times and he keep using this block bug to beat me he used block using tangrowth then switch to his umbreon to toxic kill my pokee

thanks for helping me answered that, Bro.

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

68603 Bugged version of block stays even after pokemon got switched or killed that used block, its effect should be gone if pokemon got switched or killed...

thanks for helping me answered that, Bro.

Happy I could help you hope block get fixed soon....

• 3 weeks later...

Can the developers please stop this move from working while it's being fixed. There are guys exploiting this to win all games.

They block some pokemon that is not a threat to something like a Gyarados and Dragonite. Then they use Dragon Dance as much as they want and then clear the whole team and win the game...

This is detrimental to the current PvP environment and it's just like when Chandelure had his illegal Shadow Tag ability.

And i really don't want to use this move myself, just like i didn't wanna get those Chandelures..