Cannot open the game

Mdsounds

Ive installed the game and extracted the files for both the 64 and 32, when i open the game it opens on my taskbar but when i click it it doesnt go onto my screen. If i hover over my taskbar tab it shows me the login page and i can hear the menu music but when i click the tab it doesnt come onto my screen. Ive played other games like PRO and have been told this is the best one too play its just a shame i cannot play it while my friends have already started, can anyone help? This has never happened before and im pretty much a PC noob.

-snip-

Hello MDSounds!, I'm sorry to hear the inconvenience, Have you tried to do the Steps in this guide at Crash issues or other issues?

cI0y5AM.png

Do the steps in the guide and try to open the game again, Let me know if its solved please!

Have a nice day!

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello

I m not able to open the game I reinstalled the game many times and also tried all the steps in crash isues forum and i m not able to open the game When i try to open the game it shows a window showing PRO client has stopped working

Plz help me