Members Perks?

Howla

Hey Guys, i just bought membership and i've tried looking but i can currently find a post that tells me what i actually get/where the 'members only areas are?

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

also how do i get the badge above my head in game and stuff?

Thanks in advance :)

Howla :thanks: :thanks:

You can go to certain areas in the safari and some custom islands like desert lagoon. As for the member-only pokémon, those are the purple question marks you see at your local pokédex thingy to see which pokémon you can catch in the area you're currently in. It could take some time to find them as they're pretty rare so don't worry if you can't find any right away.

As for the badge above your head I think you're referring to the guild symbols I guess. Those are the symbols guilds use to represent their guild ingame.

Hope I helped!

73ntdy.jpg

68755 You can go to certain areas in the safari and some custom islands like desert lagoon. As for the member-only pokémon, those are the purple question marks you see at your local pokédex thingy to see which pokémon you can catch in the area you're currently in. It could take some time to find them as they're pretty rare so don't worry if you can't find any right away.

As for the badge above your head I think you're referring to the guild symbols I guess. Those are the symbols guilds use to represent their guild ingame.

Hope I helped!

Thankyou so much, cleared up alot :) i thought there would be a sticky post or something with this info :)

Also do you know if i add the 25% extra exp in game with the 50% it would go to 75% extra? No sure if the two would play togeher

68755 You can go to certain areas in the safari and some custom islands like desert lagoon. As for the member-only pokémon, those are the purple question marks you see at your local pokédex thingy to see which pokémon you can catch in the area you're currently in. It could take some time to find them as they're pretty rare so don't worry if you can't find any right away.

Hope I helped!

Thankyou so much, cleared up alot :) i thought there would be a sticky post or something with this info :)

Also do you know if i add the 25% extra exp in game with the 50% it would go to 75% extra? No sure if the two would play togeher

Yes, I think they add up but you should ask a staff member just to be sure.

73ntdy.jpg

68752 Hey Guys, i just bought membership and i've tried looking but i can currently find a post that tells me what i actually get/where the 'members only areas are?

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

The entire Sevii Islands (accessed via Vermillion dock) is a member-only area.

Places like Amazon Forest, Abandoned Desert Village, and the Desert Lagoon (accessed via Olivine dock) are also member-only area.

Kanto Safari Zone also has an area restricted to members only, accessed by talking to a police NPC on Area 3.