Ended up with wrong bell, for legendary dogs. [SOLVED]

Tahuta

So what happened was: I chose the lava bell (the one I want), went to the cave at route 25, but it wasn't open.

Tried to go back, to check if I forgot to talk to someone and clicked abit too fast. So I ended up with water bell instead, after speaking with the scientist who now disappeared.

Is there any way you could change it back to lava bell again, so I can get Entei instead of suicune?

Thanks.

So what happened was: I chose the lava bell (the one I want), went to the cave at route 25, but it wasn't open.

Tried to go back, to check if I forgot to talk to someone and clicked abit too fast. So I ended up with water bell instead, after speaking with the scientist who now disappeared.

Is there any way you could change it back to lava bell again, so I can get Entei instead of suicune?

Thanks.

Sorry for the delayed response Tahuta, I switched out your Water Bell and you should now see a Lava Bell in your inventory instead.

Have a check when you can please.

• Like 1

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper Forum.