Someone from the staf to help me please

Kevinho

Good evening estimated team of PRO, this time I write to ask for help because I had an accident, I went to raise the level to my rotom to have a rotom-heat and at that time I had a lot of lag and my connection was terrible, I live in Venezuela so that can explain the terrible internet service, when I gave him the rare candy nothing happened and when he returned my internet connection was out of the area where he should, but when I gave him the candy was in the right area, I ask you for help with this and here I leave you a test image, please help me.

https://ibb.co/eWyffS

Good evening estimated team of PRO, this time I write to ask for help because I had an accident, I went to raise the level to my rotom to have a rotom-heat and at that time I had a lot of lag and my connection was terrible, I live in Venezuela so that can explain the terrible internet service, when I gave him the rare candy nothing happened and when he returned my internet connection was out of the area where he should, but when I gave him the candy was in the right area, I ask you for help with this and here I leave you a test image, please help me.

https://ibb.co/eWyffS

I adjusted your Rotom to be level 99 again, please be careful when evolving him next time to avoid this from happening.

Also in the future please provide the server you play on to quicken the process of solving your issue.

Have an awesome day and enjoy your Rotom!

:EasterBulba:

• Like 1

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper Forum.

• 2 weeks later...
I adjusted your Rotom to be level 99 again, please be careful when evolving him next time to avoid this from happening.

Also in the future please provide the server you play on to quicken the process of solving your issue.

Have an awesome day and enjoy your Rotom!

:EasterBulba:

Thank you very much, I think I love you.