Eldra's Bi-Weekly Auction and Mythical Showcase (Sold Jolly Nidorino) (Update some pseudo-guidance f

Eldra

Will try to post auction twice a week, starting in a smaller quantity as still not sure what to keep.

Every auction will run for three days with no insta price, starting from a minimum price. Although not as application in this particular week, MS and 100c are accepted at market price (MS=130k, 100c = 220k). This particular batch will end on December 16, 2015 at 12pm EST. If towards the end of an auction no bid was made, it will simply go on to the next round.

Here is this week's spotlight:

daily_auction.png min: 50k

chansey2.png min: 30k

chansey3.png min: 30k

umbreonn.png min: 80k

End of Auction

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Competitive Showcase

The Pokemon below are not part of the auction and are most likely NFS unless with overpaying. If you dare have the courage to make an offer, please do prepare for a turn-down unless overpaying. Of course, it's always worth a try :)

Note: Some values are based on the offers received back in mid-October since I have not played for a while, and may not be valid anymore. At any case they simply serve as guidance and not what I'm looking for nor what I would accept, so consider them with a grain of salt if you would. "Valueless" simply means I value them to an extent that I would probably not sell for any reasonable price, most likely because they form a critical component of my team. If left blank it's because I have not offered them yet.

1. Shiny vulpix (1.5+mil)

vulpix.png

2. Shiny Competitive HA Nidoran F (valueless)

best_shiny.png

3. Impish Umbreon (valueless)

umbreon.png

4. Bold HA Politoed (1+mil)

politoed.png

5. Hasty Alakazam (800k)

alakazam.png

6. Timid Alakazam (1.2mil+ms)

alakazam2.png

7. Adamant Swinub (valueless unless offered comparable alt+$)

swinub1.png

8. Jolly Nidorino

nidorino.png (Sold for 600k)

9. Adamant HA Machop (1mil)

epic.png

10. Timid Gengar

gengar.png

11. Timid HA Starmie (600k+ms)

starmiee.png

12. Naughty HA Kabuto (1.5mil)

kabuto.png

13. Adamant Swinub

swinub.png

14. Bold Skarmory (200k)

skarmory.png

15. Modest Charizard (500k)

charizard.png

16. Careful Duskull

duskull.png

17. Careful Venusaur

venusaur.png

18. Bold Bagon (200k)

woww.png

19. Bold Xatu

xatu.png

chansey.png

:Angel: :thanks: :Angel:

Re: Eldra's Bi-Weekly Auction and Mythical Showcase

<r><QUOTE author="drasx12"><s>

</s><POST content="70298"><s></s>70298<e></e></POST> As I pressed the shiny Nidorina f<br/>

I gibe 30.000 <E>:Bored:</E> <E>:Bored:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry, I've received an offer of over $1mil for her x)<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for checking em out though!</r>

Re: Eldra's Bi-Weekly Auction and Mythical Showcase (Sold Jolly Nidorino)

<r><QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><POST content="70507"><s></s>70507<e></e></POST> 300k Politoed Bold Drizzle<br/>

500k Starmie Timid Analytic<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry, politoed was offered over 1mil and starmie close to 800k also. Thanks for your interests though.</r>