Questions concerning server reset and merge [LOCKED]

Mastergoku1123

Hey there I am trying to find out if I can use my playtime and money from yellow server toward resetting my red server..

Also I am trying to find out if I can reset red before merge and start fresh. Then make restarted server my primary and transer Pokemon and items from blue server after merge?

Any help clearing this up would be most appreciative

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there I am trying to find out if I can use my playtime and money from yellow server toward resetting my red server..

Also I am trying to find out if I can reset red before merge and start fresh. Then make restarted server my primary and transer Pokemon and items from blue server after merge?

Any help clearing this up would be most appreciative

Hi there,

To answer your first question: Yes, the requirement for playtime hours can be cumulative across all servers.

Regarding your other questions, I highly suggest you read the Server Merge FAQ, and look at the Name Change/Account Reset Megathread.

Let me know if you have any other followup questions after reading both threads in their entirety.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

• Like 1

ylJbQ.png

PRO Rules ✽ Punishment Policy ✽ How to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Thank you for the reply!

Sorry for multiple posts. My phone had an error message saying that all my posts were unsuccessful so I kept trying.

Only question I have is how long until the account gets reset? I might have missed it but I wasn't able to find that detail

Hi there,

To answer your first question: Yes, the requirement for playtime hours can be cumulative across all servers.

Regarding your other questions, I highly suggest you read the Server Merge FAQ, and look at the Name Change/Account Reset Megathread.

Let me know if you have any other followup questions after reading both threads in their entirety.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

Thank you for the reply!

Sorry for multiple posts. My phone had an error message saying that all my posts were unsuccessful so I kept trying.

Only question I have is how long until the account gets reset? I might have missed it but I wasn't able to find that detail

Also I saw that our post should have a like on it. If mine does not does that mean I did not qualify?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am trying yo merge my accounts bit when i beat (merge is required) It say authentication required, I add te username and pasword and the message is repeat, the dame thing happen as OMEGA995. I can't access to my account. I need help.

• Like 3