Maybe, maybe not.

Kriga

Some guy posted before me, he suggested login queue's // ms priority. This ain't happening ok.

Maybe my next suggestion fits better:

Open a second world with maybe lower/higher rates(exp, item drops, more/less rare pokes) or smaller/none modification! Some people might like higher/lower rates or just to balance out the servers to decrease laggs :)

thanks for reading // kriga

Re: had a suggestion but..

<r><QUOTE author="kriga"><s>

</s><POST content="69545"><s></s>69545<e></e></POST> Some guy posted before me, he suggested login queue's // ms priority. This ain't happening ok.<br/>

<br/>

Maybe my next suggestion fits better: <br/>

Open a <B><s></s>second<e></e></B> world with lower/higher rates(exp, item drops, more/less rare pokes) or any other modification! Just to balance out the servers to decrease laggs :)<br/>

<br/>

thanks for reading // kriga<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your suggestion, kriga!<br/>

<br/>

Why would the second world have to have different rates or any sort of modification if its purpose is simply to decrease lag?</r>

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

69545 Some guy posted before me, he suggested login queue's // ms priority. This ain't happening ok.

Maybe my next suggestion fits better:

Open a second world with lower/higher rates(exp, item drops, more/less rare pokes) or any other modification! Just to balance out the servers to decrease laggs :)

thanks for reading // kriga

Thank you for your suggestion, kriga!

Why would the second world have to have different rates or any sort of modification if its purpose is simply to decrease lag?

it could have more than one purpose :Cool:

but don't need to, just that I've seen some people writing in forum that it's too easy to make level 100 etc. Maybe some people like to have a longer RPG feeling before level 100 PvP, some people maybe like more rare pokemon (catchers, breeders). This is simply why it might be a good idea.

But main purpose would be to decrease laggs, because when I've been online early days/late nights (with less people online) then the laggs occur less.

rates can also help out in such a way that those that cannot play alot they have a faster rate, while tho who can play more have a lower rate. (all optional of course)