• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Banner - it's a bit big ][ATTACH=full]10613[/ATTACH]

Welcome!

My name is ascottishfox, or you can call me Fox. I've played this game before, but started a new account a few weeks ago because I wanted to experience everything in the story again. But now, having finished the regions, I'd like to do some daycaring for those of you who need it! I may expand into other services eventually, but as of now, it'll just be daycare services.

I do NOT have access to the daycare itself yet, so I can't put egg moves onto your Pokemon. I can however use tutors and TMs if necessary.

Interested? Contact me in game or over discord, Noah#2866.

Terms of Service

[spoiler=Rules]1) Give me time. I am one person, and may not be able to spend all day on the game. I will endeavor to have your Pokemon finished within 2-3 days if it's a fair amount of work - less if it's simply EVs.

2) Remember to screenshot your Pokemon before trading them to me. I will also screenshot them and take a screenshot of our agreement INGAME just in case, but please be sure you do too!

3) No haggling please. Prices are there for a reason. I won't deviate and neither will you.

More will come if necessary.

Prices

LEVELLING

Stage One Pokemon (eg, Charmander): $350 per level

Stage Two Pokemon (eg, Charmeleon): $450 per level

Stage Three Pokemon (eg, Charizard): $550 per level

Levels 96-100 cost $5000 (5k) per level, as either rare candy cost or for the extra difficulty.

EVs

6k per EV slots (if under 50, no charge, eg 252/252/6 is only 12k)

Tutors/TMs

If you ask me to use a Tutor/TM on your Pokemon, it's 2k + tutor fee - If you don't supply the TM, the fee is the cost of them TM.

Current Projects

[spoiler=Projects]

[spoiler=Projects]

[spoiler=Projects]

[spoiler=Projects]

clear

I want to buy your service please reply or contact me on discord

Its $Golsaw#4600

Kindly help me i m in need of your service.

Golsaw

QOZiI2E.png

Simplicity Is The Most Fashionable Word In This Fashionable World.

Join PRO Discord Now | PRO Discord Punishment Policy | PRO Youtube | PRO Wiki

[spoiler=Banner - it's a bit big ][ATTACH=full]10613[/ATTACH]

Welcome!

My name is ascottishfox, or you can call me Fox. I've played this game before, but started a new account a few weeks ago because I wanted to experience everything in the story again. But now, having finished the regions, I'd like to do some daycaring for those of you who need it! I may expand into other services eventually, but as of now, it'll just be daycare services.

I do NOT have access to the daycare itself yet, so I can't put egg moves onto your Pokemon. I can however use tutors and TMs if necessary.

Interested? Contact me in game or over discord, Noah#2866.

Terms of Service

[spoiler=Rules]1) Give me time. I am one person, and may not be able to spend all day on the game. I will endeavor to have your Pokemon finished within 2-3 days if it's a fair amount of work - less if it's simply EVs.

2) Remember to screenshot your Pokemon before trading them to me. I will also screenshot them and take a screenshot of our agreement INGAME just in case, but please be sure you do too!

3) No haggling please. Prices are there for a reason. I won't deviate and neither will you.

More will come if necessary.

Prices

LEVELLING

Stage One Pokemon (eg, Charmander): $350 per level

Stage Two Pokemon (eg, Charmeleon): $450 per level

Stage Three Pokemon (eg, Charizard): $550 per level

Levels 96-100 cost $5000 (5k) per level, as either rare candy cost or for the extra difficulty.

EVs

6k per EV slots (if under 50, no charge, eg 252/252/6 is only 12k)

Tutors/TMs

If you ask me to use a Tutor/TM on your Pokemon, it's 2k + tutor fee - If you don't supply the TM, the fee is the cost of them TM.

Current Projects

[spoiler=Projects]

[spoiler=Projects]

[spoiler=Projects]

[spoiler=Projects]

clear

Wtb ur service

• 2 weeks later...