Help: 6th boss Kanto

Dikkedylan

So I am trying to do this gym for quite a while now.

As of you guys speaking the gym should be around level 6x10 + 5 = 65.

Which i can't understand that well.

My team at this point is: TEAM

I've been trying to level up my pokemon because the gym should be around level 65, but the highest pokemon which i can find are level 33.

I can train my exeggutor and flaaffy allot here, but the other pokemon are hard to train.

This psychich gym is so hard to beat, she insta kills my pokemon.

Can some 1 give me tips where to train or what to do?

-snip-

What you mentioned about levels is around the rule of thumb for gyms but it all depends on the team you're using. Sabrina is probably the hardest gym for the unprepared in Kanto because there are so few decent dark, bug or ghost pokemon available early on.

You can catch both Gastly and Duskull at pokemon tower 7F. They are both relatively easy to train at Diglett's cave as they both have levitate. Once you've got their level up then go to seafoam as hahahaka suggested. Although be careful with Gastly as it has a psychic weakness.

Another option is to catch a houndour or murkrow on route 7. As dark types they are immune to psychic damage.

As hahahaka mentioned the best place for you to level right now is seafoam island, go to seafoam B4F, it has the highest level pokemon and also has a nurse joy ther who'll heal pokemon (for a small price) so it is a handy place to grind at your current stage in the game.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

• 2 weeks later...