Doggy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

109691 IGN: Soilfox

Hours Played: 93 hours

Like helping other players? Yeah...I guess

Why should i be in your guild: Because the mighty Magikarp showed me the way here and you should obey it without question? o-o'

Doc recommends! :Cool:

https://discord.gg/0lYbVODHPpx5jJux

that's our discord channel for new recruits!

vMGpjuq.png

Credit to Jaszie for the first wonderful signature.

Join our facebook page "pokemon revultion online".

Karps for lyfe - https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33864

IGN: ShaDaK

Hours Played: 150+

Like helping other players? Sure, Im always at the "Help" Channel if you notice :)

Why should i be in your guild: Well im super friendly, and i like to help as much as i can just like some people help me sometimes. Also I won both leagues with the help of my mighty Magikarp :)

2nu3rpw.png

IGN: Valliskairn

Hours Played:25-30

Like helping other players? Treat others as you wish to be trated! I love to help when i can, and learning new things is always nice too.

Why should i be in your guild: Cause Karp is GAWD.

No but really, most of you ive seen or met ingame are a good bunch and i'd like to be apart of that. And playing this part solo is horrid :[ I'm a nice lad looking for some people to play with.

If i don't get accpted due to my playtime. no worries :3 I'll apply again later!

~Dylan

ITKK5dt.jpg

[glow=white]"Hope is a waking dream.

-Aristotle[/glow]

[glow=yellow] "Men are born to succeed, not fail.

-Henry David Thoreau[/glow]

Guild_B.jpg

Praise be to the Karp gods and goddesses, I am but there humble slave, my existance is only to serve the mighty karp lords and ascend to the promised land of the lake of rage, where I might frolok with karps for all eternity. I deem myself unworthy to be among such legends, but I will serve proudly and all enemy's of the karps will drown in my splash.